Welcome

We are a group of hardworking people and a full time college student. Our goal is to bring to you a real look at how real people hunt. How everything is not how you see it on TV. We want to make a difference and show you that full time working parents and kids hunt with more passion and have just as much success . We are Whitetail Chasers.

Make sure to check us out on Facebook: Whitetail Chasers TV

If you wish to contact us email Shane at: Shane.Muller@email.wesley.edu

Or contact Jeff at: Muller54@verizon.net

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Average Hunter Podcast!

A few weeks ago I came across this blog that was all about the "Average Hunter", and instantly I was intrigued. As you all know the Whitetail Chasers team is all about the average hunter because we are all "average hunters." We are full time college students and full time workers who have a passion to hunt. Well when I listened to some of the podcasts and read some of the articles on the blog, I really enjoyed what Matt was doing. So I went ahead and got his email and I just said hey I like what you have going on and I myself and team are average hunters lets talk more. Well as we got to talking he was infatuated with the idea of being a full time college student/athlete. He then asked me to do a podcast with him and to just talk about that and the challenges and just other things that I am associated with on here and on the Huntography blog. Well last night we did the recording for the podcast, and it was edited and uploaded this morning and it just turned out awesome! Now my phone quality isn't the best that is why it sounds like it is cracking a lot but that's not the point. So everyone give it a listen and I hope you all enjoy what Matt and I put together to represent the Average Hunter. You can listen to it by clicking on the word podcast here: Podcast

All the information for Matt's blog and Twitter and Facebook is all listed here:
Blog-- http://www.averagehunter.com/
Twitter--@averagehunter
Facebook--http://www.facebook.com/AverageHunter

Please check it out and give us some feedback on our Facebook! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment