Welcome

We are a group of hardworking people and a full time college student. Our goal is to bring to you a real look at how real people hunt. How everything is not how you see it on TV. We want to make a difference and show you that full time working parents and kids hunt with more passion and have just as much success . We are Whitetail Chasers.

Make sure to check us out on Facebook: Whitetail Chasers TV

If you wish to contact us email Shane at: Shane.Muller@email.wesley.edu

Or contact Jeff at: Muller54@verizon.net

Monday, March 19, 2012

The Will to Hunt

Will Jenkins is a full blown outdoors man! He lives and breathes for being in a stand or even just blogging about it. The passion he has for hunting has led to the creation of The Will to Hunt. It is a blog where he writes about everything that has to do with hunting all around the world, from stories of his own encounters in the woods, to interviews with other hunters. It is a really great blog, and I visit it daily. He is also a fellow huntographer representing Virginia! He has great things to offer for the outdoor world. Well, Will came to me over a week ago and asked if I could write up a story of my first archery buck that I took this past season. I was so excited I instantly said yes! And so I wrote up the story and sent him pictures and he posted it on his site! It is an honor to be able to be a part of his blog! I am thankful that I have met Will. And I know we will be friends for a long time! Everyone please go check his blog and I promise you will love it! www.thewilltohunt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment